french-place.co.uk is an online fashion and beauty retailer gathering the best of French Brands. We have selected over 8,000 branded products through womenswear, footwear, accessories, and beauty. We offer a new shopping experience across weekly outfits and “shopping by look” enhanced features. Find out on French place why French touch is not exclusive to luxury.
The most popular items
The website french-place.com is run by the SAS YAO, joint stock company with a capital of 200 000€.
The SAS YAO is registered at the SAINT MALO RCS (Register of Commerce and Societies) under the number 529 031 312, and is located in its premises at the 54, rue du Grand Jardin 35400 Saint-Malo.
Publishing editor : M. Olivier DUPUY
SAS YAO inscription number – french-place.com at the CNIL : 1520434
Should you have ay question or reclamation concerning one of our products, one order or anything else, our customer’s service is at your disposal:
- Mondays to Thursdays from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2:30 pm to 6 pm
- Fridays from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2:30 pm to 5 pm
We kindly remind you that the act of buying a product in our store implies a full adhesion to our general sales conditions.
Phone: (0033) 02.99.19.46.31
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collected personal data
- Information technologies and rights :
1. In France, personal data is protected by laws n°78-87 of January 6th 1978, n°2004-801 of august 6th 2004, by the article L. 226-13 of the Code penal and the European directive of October the 24th 1995.
2. SAS YAO only collects a user’s personal data for the needs of the services offered by the website www.french-place.com. The user provides this data with a complete understanding of the situation, notably when he captures them himself. It his then made clear to the user what data he is made to capture is or isn’t compulsory.
- Using a webanalytic Google analytics tool:
- Rectification of collected nominative data
In accordance with the provisions of the article 34 of the law n°48-87 of January 6th 1978, the user has a rights to modify the collected nominative data that concern him. In order to do so, the user can send French Place:
- An email to the address : email@example.com
- A mail to the association headquarters (see above) indicating his name or company name, his home and/or electronic address, and in such circumstances, the reference at his disposal as a user of the website. The modification will intervene within a reasonable period after the reception of the user’s request.
Copyright and intellectual property
All elements on the website www.french-place.com are protected by the provisions of the Code de la Propriété intellectuelle. Thus, any reproduction of these, total or partial, or imitation, without of expressely, beforehand and written granted agreement, is forbidden.
- It is strictly forbidden to collect and use data available on the website for commercial purposes
- This interdiction applies, notably –and without this list being exhaustive – to all redacted elements on the website, to the screens designs, the softwares used for the system exploitation, to the logos, images, pictures, charts of all kinds.
Website Conception and design:
38 ter, rue de Rennes
Phone : (0033) 02.99.32.02.84
Fax : 02.99.32.03.89
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.niji.fr/
1 rue de la Mousson
Phone: (0033) 02.96.87.40.35
24, rue du Chêne Germain
Phone: (0033) 01.70.13.70.00
Fax : 01.70.13.70.01
27 rue de la Donelière
Phone: (0033) 09 81 29 98 51
07 61 60 27 27